My team is growing and I am looking for an amazing project manager, with social media chops, to join me and help grow Be Bright Lisa.
- Virtual Independent Contractor
- Start date: ASAP
- Budget: $500 – $1800 USD/month depending on experience
- Commitment: 5-10 hours/week with room to grow (I expect to grow this year, so this could increase overtime)
- Time Zone Preference: EST, CST or PST
- English as a first language preferred
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Lisa Guillot, a mindset coach and personal branding expert. I am the founder of Be Bright Lisa Coaching, Find Your Clear Vision Podcast, and the bestselling author of Find Your Clear Vision: A New Mindset to Create a Vibrant Personal or Professional Brand with Purpose.
Want to learn more about my story? Check me out on Instagram.
At Be Bright Lisa, we believe in:
- Creativity and accountability
- The woo-woo and professionalism
- Divine Feminine and Masculine union
- Transformational leadership
- Equality, human connection, and spirit
I’m looking for a project manager who can help me with the following, all of which will be aligned with the Be Bright Lisa brand style and voice.
- Content creation, based on my notes and ideas in Instagram and LinkedIn
- Image creation in Canva
- Weekly emails, based on my notes and ideas, in Flodesk
- Assisting me in building my membership as needed: following up with members and clients
- Assisting me in uploading audio and writing show notes for Find Your Clear Vision podcast
If you have experience with these specific tools and applications, that would be awesome!
- Libsyn (for podcasting)
If you are unfamiliar with a specific application, please let me know. I’m willing to teach you how to use 1-2 of them, but not all of them.
Most importantly, I am looking for a long-term working relationship. Please only apply if you are looking for the same.
The perfect person for this role would complement me (Capricorn) and my brand. You will…
- Have strong attention to detail, and grammar
- Be a self-starter
- Be an excellent communicator in writing and with me on a weekly basis
- Be resourceful and find answers to your own questions whenever possible
- Enjoy learning new tools and bringing new strategies to the table
- Be willing to laugh and have fun!
If you are committed to making a big splash in the world of branding, coaching and personal growth as a collaborator with me, then I would love to learn more about you! Please fill out the form below.
I will only be reaching out to those with whom I want to pursue next steps.