What sets me apart from other coaches is my intuitive blend of inner mindset coaching + brand strategy. When you’re ready to let go of whatever’s been keeping you stuck, and do the inner work to create your life by design, I’m your coach.
I use a creative approach weaving together my 20 + years of brand strategy with deep soul-filled metaphysical training to expand what’s possible for you, even when you can’t see it for yourself. It’s a superpower that embraces who you are becoming + the interconnected parts that will elevate your body, mind, and soul to create purpose and legacy.
I’m passionate about esoteric + actionable conversations that give me goosebumps. My life purpose is for people to see the light within themselves, and it share with others.
I’m a certified mindset coach. I hold space for my client’s full potential as intuitive and magnetic leaders. I’m trained to listen at an extraordinarily deep level, add that to my design thinking, and love for neuroscience my clients and I bring our mind, body, and soul to every session.
I’m an entrepreneur. In 2009 I started my first business, a brand strategy studio that helped CEOs create their brand with purpose. I started my coaching practice in 2016. Now I help humans blend their intuition with branding.
I’m a wife and mother. I’ve made my share of mistakes (thank god Instagram wasn’t invented while I was in college). I learned how to be vulnerable in the face of my biggest fears. I’m married to an architect and have 4 kids, 2 of which are my stepkids, all of whom I adore with all my heart.
- I’m a recovering perfectionist (it’s a daily practice people).
- My mom is an artist, my dad was a surgeon, and is now a bluegrass musician. My parents taught me how to blend together a creative and technical mindset.
- I was called into the principal’s office in seventh grade for playing with tarot cards during recess, now I play with them for a living.
- I had a stalker in college and had to go to court to get a restraining order. Decades later, I’ve done the deep work to feel safe being seen for who I am.
- I was 37 the first time I had shingles caused by stress on my face and in my left eye. It took me another 3 years to transform my relationship to stress and self-care.
- You crave more agency over your life.
- You want a clear picture of your future, but right now it’s kind of fuzzy.
- You want to fully trust yourself, and your intuition, but need support.
- You want to blend together who you really are: your whole self–both professionally + personally, with a dash of soul–but are worried about how that’s going to land with your peers.
- There’s a little part of you that’s scared of your big dreams, maybe you’re afraid of failure, maybe you are afraid of success?
- Regardless, it’s is keeping you from what’s possible.
ALL OF THE PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Lisa Guillot is a professionally certified (PCC) transformational leadership coach through the International Coaching Federation. Dubbed a branding expert by the Chicago Tribune, Lisa brings heart, soul, and action to every coaching conversation. She works with motivated entrepreneurs and executives through deep one-on-one coaching and group coaching workshops. In addition to her coaching practice, Be Bright Lisa, she is the founder of Step Brightly, a boutique brand consultancy, and co-founder of Forth Chicago a creative women’s entrepreneurial community.
Lisa’s branding expertise includes working with Crate & Barrel, Paper Source, Pottery Barn Kids, The Gap, and Sephora which has given her the opportunity to share brand strategy and creative expertise ranging from lifestyle branding to tech-related industries.
Lisa received degrees from the University of San Francisco and the Academy of Art University. She is a trained Accomplishment Life and Leadership Coach and is affiliated with the International Coaching Federation.
Lisa’s passion is to shine a bright light on new pathways for clients and her community. Lisa is a past member of the American Marketing Associations Practitioner’s Council and is an editorial and video contributor. She has also served on the board of directors for AIGA Chicago.
Her work has been featured in numerous design publications and lifestyle blogs including the Chicago Tribune, Pure Wow, Marketing News, Thrive Global, Apartment Therapy, West Elm, Rue Daily, Chicago Inno and HOW Publications.
- You can have a life that you love and loves you back
- Personal mindset work will transform humanity
- We’re at the cusp of a collective consciousness change
- My kids are my greatest teachers, patience anyone?
- It takes a lot of effort to effort less
- Perfection is a silly goal
- Joy is so much more fun